Celebrate the diffusion of innovative refractive thinking through the writings of these doctoral scholars as they dare to think differently in search of new applications and understandings of research methodology.
• Drs. Denise Land and Judy Fisher-Blando explore the benefits of case study methodology.
• Dr. Armando Salas-Amaro expands upon the qualitative multiple-case study method.
• Dr. Ramon L. Benedetto offers expertise about character-based culture through ethnographic research.
• Dr. Gillian Silver examines the benefits of Siedman’s (1998) exploratory multiple interview methodology.
• Dr. Susan Kristiniak explores phenomenology that offers the researcher the ability to become part of the data collection.
• Dr. Nathan Boyer offers perspective on the phenomenology approach regarding entrepreneurs and innovation.
• Dr. Leigh Riley examines a mixed method approach combining content analysis, quantitative design, and comparative analysis.
• Dr. Patricia Dues uses a quantitative correlational analysis with a mix of technology media using mixed methods.
• Dr. Gail Ferreira offers an array of digital methods to expand the results of mixed methods studies.
• Dr. Rachel Gonzales explores team effectiveness through a quantitative correlational method.
• Dr. Steven P. Woods demonstrates how refractive "out-of-the-box" thinking found new independent variables that were hiding in plain sight.
• Dr. Cheryl A. Lentz concludes with the future of innovative thought and the benefits of research and refractive thinking.
Unlike most academic books that merely define research, The Refractive Thinker® offers unique applications of research methodologies from the perspective of multiple authors—each offering a chapter based on their specific expertise.
When you purchase a book, it gets added to your BookieJar. When you're ready to read it, you have several options: read it directly online from this website or from a supported device (Kindle, iPad, Nook,...) by downloading an eBook version.
Personalized autograph offered by the author! Buy this book now!