His Last Bow is a collection of seven Sherlock Holmes stories (eight in American, and some British, editions) by Arthur Conan Doyle, as well as the title of one of the stories in that collection. Originally published in 1917, it contains the various Holmes stories published between 1908 and 1913, as well as the one-off title story from 1917.
The complete canon consists of the novels and short stories collected in the following books, in this order:
1. A Study in Scarlet (published 1887)
2. The Sign of the Four (published 1890)
3. The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (contains stories published 1891–1892 in The Strand)
4. The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes (contains stories published 1892–1893 in The Strand as further episodes of the Adventures)
5. The Hound of the Baskervilles (serialised 1901–1902 in The Strand)
6. The Return of Sherlock Holmes (contains stories published 1903–1904 in The Strand)
7. The Valley of Fear (serialised 1914–1915)
8. His Last Bow (contains stories published 1908–1913 and 1917)
9. The Case-Book of Sherlock Holmes (contains stories published 1921–1927)
Log In | or Sign up to add this book to your BookieJar and download an eBook version
When you add a book to your BookieJar you'll be able to read it from a supported device (Kindel, iPad, Nook,...) by downloading an eBook version. Your book will also appear on you public profile.
Personalized autograph offered by the author! Add this book to your BookieJar now!